Sim4People partner BlueHat is the first partner to offer SOLVE Scenario-Based Training V2 in the Nordics.
The new version features updates and improvements like:
- Two new themes – additional, all new themes featuring different business processes and robot configurations.
- Videos now in HD and with dynamic bandwidth control – all video files are now adapting to local internet bandwidth, ensuring an even better performance experience.
- Background colors that match the color of the icons and make it easier to identify the different data sources during comparison.
- More than 40 scenarios are now available in 4 different formats – ensuring maximum relevance for participants:
- Discovery / Audit – presenting the scenario content with no additional guidance or information to allow for usage as a Discovery or to audit the current state competences of employees.
- Single position – the classic scenario design known to Sim4People customers. All group members or individual users have access to all information sources available in the scenario.
- Four position – designed for group setups with distributed information. One group member serves as a situation leader whilst the other group members are provided with distinct information for a process specialist, technical specialist and support specialist. The format requires participants to focus also on communication and team work.
- Swap – a challenging case format for all customers that require additional focus on documentation and quality of information when escalating incidents in multi-tier environments.
- Pre-defined course outlines for different target audiences – allowing our partners to deliver maximum value to their customers with minimum upfront administration time. The different course outlines also serve as a good illustration for sales and marketing purposes.
- “Dashboard ready” – version 2 is now configured to support real time instructor dashboard functionality to document time information and a detailed list of unnecessary actions potentially taken by each group during scenario.
- Improved instructor notes with visual guidance.
- More prominent branding options for partners in the new 2017 design.